A gentle wandering through LA, tales of life in a strange and foreign land complete with descriptions of random disasters of my own making for others entertainment
Monday, May 31, 2010
Santa Monica and Malibu
For a nice Sunday afternoon I decide to head to Santa Monica and check out the pier. Little did i know there was a carnival type thing on and it was massively packed. I ended up with a slight change of plans when one of the research group called to see if I wanted to do something..so ended up heading for a drive up the coast to Malibu.. sadly I was too shy to mention i get a wee bit car sick on windy roads but it was still good to see some more of the area. We came back through Malibu Canyon and the Santa Monica mountains. The landscape here is hugely diverse. I will have to head back to Malibu for a surf sometime, the water looked amazing .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment