Sunday, July 4, 2010

i like to ride my bicycle...

Yesterday was pretty exciting. I finally had the cashola to get a bike that was nice to ride(sorry to the feelings of my very cheap 2nd hand bike with limited brakes..you are now officially a guest bike). I now have a cruisy bike with gears that change and brakes that work. This is not any random house that I was cycling past; Mike and I went on a bit of a mission on the way back from Santa Monica to see the house that Frank Gehry built and lived in (before he was massively famous) ...this is me giving the big thumbs up on my new treadly out the front..check out the great lines on the house in the background).
I still have a giant smile on my face, and was particularly entertained to take a pic of my bike in good company with a shiny back porche behind it. So TWO bikes...its a pretty cool thing, great for exploring LA when folks visit (look out steve, you better get some cycling fitness before August). Yesterday was pretty fun, we cycled down to Venice beach, watches some folks pay ball, lift some weights, saw a multitude of touts trying to entice people to cure their woes with medical marijuana, street performers doing amazing tumbling/street dancing..good times.




1 comment:

  1. Check out her shiny black fenders! I love my bike :)

    ReplyDelete